The top apps for college students are those that can help you alleviate your life and have a better experience at school. Though, one of your most used school supplies could be your smartphone. Apps can also help you meet deadlines, learn more effectively, stay connected with the people that matter most, and manage different areas of your college experience.
In this article, we shall explore the top apps for college students that can make life in college easy and enjoyable.
Why I Need Apps as A College Student
All over the wide digital realm, there seems to be an app for almost everything, whether you want to order food, hail a ride, post silly videos, identify dog breeds, or review virtual flashcards for college classes.
Apps can help students with time management, organization skills, homework, collaboration, and more. They also keep students on task and can be a big help to their success as students. If you are just starting college, trying to avoid the sophomore decrease, you must choose to stay organized and balance your activities by using the apps listed in a few lines to come.
Top Apps for College Students
Here are the top apps are for college students below:
- Photomath: Most of us turn inside-out at the mere thought of math. Photomath is a handy tool that can help pupils solve the most difficult math problems. Its direct style and helpful features will appeal to mathletes who are mathematically impaired including animated and step-by-step instructions, smart calculators, and graphing tools.
- Merriam-Webster, Dictionary.com, or Oxford Dictionary: You must not be stuck looking for the right word or unsure of what a word means again because, on your mobile device, you can now have access to a whole dictionary. There are several dictionary applications available; compare them and choose the one with the best user experience and features. This Merriam-Webster, Dictionary.com, or Oxford Dictionary is Free of charge but upgrades and in-app purchases are available.
- Wolfram Alpha is one of the top apps for college students. This app is wonderful for double-checking homework answers, and the Pro version lets you see step-by-step solutions to practically any problem you can think of. But ensure that you’re not relying on it to undertake the difficult (but important) work of understanding the information.
- Google Docs removes all of Word’s irrelevant features, leaving you with only the writing tools you require. This app backs up your work to the cloud automatically, so you can access it from anywhere and never worry about losing your final document. It is one of the top apps for college students.
- My Study Life: This app organizes and maintains your class schedule, study assignments, exam dates, and more with ease. Setting reminders for important activities and future events is simple with this digital calendar. This app is free and can be used both on Android and iOS devices.
- Grammarly: This is also one of the top apps for college students. You may use this app to catch more errors faster. Grammarly examines your work for common grammatical, spelling, and usage problems automatically. It indicates errors and even explains what you should write instead when it discovers one.
- Anki: This app is a digital flashcard tool that not only helps in learning but also uses spaced repetition to ensure that you remember what you’ve learned.
- Brainly: This is also one of the top apps for college students. This app is a caring and sharing community, with more than 200 million students and gurus willing to assist you with any challenging project you’re working on.
- Meetup: This app is a social networking site that allows you to meet people at events centered on a common interest in most major cities around the world.
- iTunes U: This app is a service provided by Apple. On this app, thousands of audio and video files of free lectures, classes, books, and other learning materials from universities, museums, and government institutions all over the world are available to download.